Practical area of the thesis work: design, website design, publicity table as well as other
Practical part of the thesis: corporate design
Needs for work with the style that is corporate repeat certain requirements for printing products. a distinctive feature of the tasks may be the dependence on extra reviews of historic, stylistic, comparison with analogues.
The protection project contains:
- 1. The menu of developed components of business identification
- 2. Link between reviews in a convenient for comparison form
- 3. The composition decision
- 4. Graphic solution (in the shape of sketches plus the final phrase, this item could be with the past one for simple materials).
- 5. Colors solution.
Certain questions which can be asked to your graduate pupil through the defense:
Technology of preparation of materials on the pc; Technical dilemmas of computer processing (such as the selection of pc software services and products after all phases of planning); Acquaintance with all the research work carried out about the subject at the faculty.
Web design associated with part that is practical of thesis
Web-based solutions are information resources, so it’s rational to consider them as a pc software item.
The thesis must include:
Justification for the resource that is graphical, navigation system, selected web page templates, types of graphic templates, ready-made pages. Unique attention must certanly be paid to:
- -Determination associated with the resource, potential audience (user pages)
- -Short design regarding the web page (including organization that is logical of on all pages and posts)
- -Colour solution
- -Graphic solution (including logos, business design elements, etc.)
- -Style solution (with what design the job is completed, why, just what duration performs this style belong to, which elements are style-forming, etc.)
The defense project contains:
- 1. Description of user profiles
- 2. Information structure for the resource
- 3. Navigation
- 4. Sketches of future pages (at least 2-3 different versions, design should always be arbitrary, the entire process of looking for the last design solution is illustrated)
- 5. Schemes of typical pages
- 6. Map-templates of pages
- 7. Types of all pages and posts.
Publicity tablet within the practical an element of the diploma
Criteria for the look associated with the visibility tablet.
The exposition tablet can be an independent object that reflects caused by the thesis.
Technical faculties and elements that are obligatory:
- -size 60?90 cm. (vertical)
- -materials: hardboard, cardboard of grey color
- -the top corner provides the name brand associated with Institute of Arts, into the right lower corner a signature is put (Diploma task, Theme, Supervisor). Signature is carried out utilising the brand New Roman Cyr headset; 18 size;
Fundamental demands for presentation in the content and scope for the presentation that is electronic
The written text associated with presentation should reflect the content fully associated with the thesis.
The maximum presentation time is 10 minutes.
The maximum level of text that may be pronounced during this period without haste, obviously and loudly is 2 pages of 12pt with 1.5 intervals. Consequently, into the report, many chapters of the work are not described in more detail, only mentioned, or just results are provided.
Example 1: “.. The job analyzes the packaging market for shampoos, the results of that are shown into the table from the slide. The tendencies that are following revealed… (corresponding packages are displayed, which demonstrably reflect the styles)… “.
The writing of this presentation is printed, coordinated with artistic materials and learned.
Whenever developing a presentation, it’s important to check on the correspondence of this presentation theme, the purpose of the ongoing work while the outcomes obtained. Considering that the same product may be represented in various means, the real difference with regards to between these sections of the presentation will not let the reader to enter the real work.
Fundamental needs for presentation on visual materials of electronic presentation
Visual materials for the presentation are designed to illustrate the primary conditions of this report, to demonstrate the topic of work and also to facilitate its perception, and to assist the speaker along the way of speaking. It really is unacceptable to restrict you to ultimately reading the written text stated regarding the slides – listeners try this 3 times faster and instantly lose desire for such a presentation.
The description of 1 slip by the presenter together with study by users of the commission takes on average 1 moment, while the maximum wide range of slides is 10-12.